Sunday 29 April 2012

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

If you can change something in the world, what would it be?


Besides the usual world peace and stopping world hunger idea, I don't think I'd want anything to change in the world. Except for maybe having a regulated temperature around the world, easier and faster travelling around the world, chocolate and helium would be an infinite resource (if you didn't know, it is a very limited, if not endangered, resource as of right now), people would like whatever they like without following a crowd, judgement wouldn't exist, and dinosaurs like Yoshi would exist.


If I had to say one thing that I want to change, I'd want a centre like the one in The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to exist. If you haven't watched it, it's basically a cetre where people can go in to have their "unpleasant" memories erased. I know it sounds really emo and shit, but think about it. It would make the world a much better and happier place!


Some people say some memories shouldn't be erased because you will lose a part of you. Does that even matter? To me it doesn't, because if it's erased, it means it hasn't existed, which means you don't lose anything. Do you agree? Humans are just generally made to be able to adjust, and I really don't get it when people say something like "I wouldn't know what I'd do without you". Yes, you would. You have adjusted your living situation because of that person, so if that person didn't exist, nothing would have changed, and you would still be able to live. Do you know what I mean?

So yeah, memory erasing centres, just because I want everyone to constantly be happy. I hope you're all doing fine.

Oh and happy birthday, G.

No comments:

Post a Comment