Wednesday 21 March 2012

4EVER.

Hi y'all. It doesn't look like Grace is gonna be posting so lucky for you, here I am. :)

Forever. Such a pretty word. I actually hate that word.

Cliche as it sounds, it's never true. It's thrown around like it means nothing. "We're forever", "best friends forever", "forever and always". I guess forever is nothing but the longest possible duration for something. It can vary from a day to a  few years or maybe even a century, it's relative. Some forever are short, some are long.. but one thing about it, is it always ends.

Taking that forever is endless, it has its few perks. Given that time period, we can assume that you'll get to be a very rich person. You'll be wise with years and experience. However, you'll be watching the world change and you'll be subjected to constant loss. You'll lose your family and the new friends you'll be making. You'll lose interest in life.

I'm not planning on living for very long. Maybe until I'm 40. No kidding. I don't wanna see myself slowly deteriorating and relying too much on other people. I wanna leave on my own terms. So no forever for me, thanks so much.

Also, old age is such a privilege and it's denied to some people. I guess I'll be thankful to have it, but I'd rather not. There's not much life has to offer anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment