Monday 7 May 2012

Simpleton

If i have the ability to change something in the world, i think i would turn back time and stop globalisation and the use of money.

Ever stopped for a moment and wondered what life would be like if your "world" constituted a much smaller scale of people, land etc? What your life would be like if you don't need money for anything but maintained the barter system?
Was it necessary for the world to evolve and expand to how it is today?

There are two terms that have always intrigued me; "need" and "want". Was there a need for the world to evolve to the current extent?
If one hasn't experience something beyond the current, then one would hardly be yearning for more or be missing out on anything right?

Maybe it's just me..I'm just like spamming my thoughts out but i really think life would be much simpler if it was...well...simple.

Hope you guys have a slacker week than me.TC!

xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment