Sunday 5 February 2012

Show me yours, I'll show you mine.

Ehem.

Hi y'all. Sorry I didn't get the time to write this yesterday. I was rushing a project as well as a tutorial that'll be checked today. I miss secondary years. You can get away with not doing your homework almost everytime.

Anyway, my childhood was pretty great. I've acquired a lot of battle marks that will forever remind me of how eventful my childhood was and how I trip and fall down almost every other day. I was a hell of an active kid. I'm only home during lunch, dinner and bedtime. Other than that, I'm out frolicking in the fields with my cousins. I've successfully made and flown my own kite before. Adrian helped me, of course, but he allowed me to take full credit.

My favourite childhood memory was probably my kindergarten graduation. We were to perform a song as a class in front of the parents and guests. Microphones were set up in front, but like not one for each of us. So we took our places and I was pretty short so I was in front. I was positioned directly in front of a microphone and I got pretty excited. When we began, I just started singing my heart out as loud as I could. Take note, it was a pretty mellow song. I even had my eyes closed. For some reason, my kindergarten year old brain didn't know I sound horrible, pure and utter disaster. So I took the laughter and applause as an encouragement and sang even louder, if that was possible. I almost died of embarrassment when my Ate Beth told me what was really up.

I don't know why that's my favourite. I've had so much memories and it's the one that stuck out. Enjoy.

P.S. the title means nothing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment