Sunday 22 April 2012

This theme has emotions in it. It's weird.

Hi guys. I can't sleep.

Sorry this took a while. Was waiting for Grace to post.

I might as well take this time to write mine since I'm feeling sentimental~

I thought about it long and hard and the answer is no, not really. I am holding on to something. Memories. Good and bad, but they're not something I want to let go of. I was holding on to a hope that everything would just fix itself and everything would go back to the way it was. I was holding on to the idea that maybe one day, I would have my friend back.. Just the way I've always known him to be and everything would be right with the world. I can honestly say I've let go of those. I've long since accepted that he's a different person now, and that even if we both want to, there's no turning back. It will never be the same as before. That was sucky. For a while. But you learn to move on, ya know? You just learn to get used to change. I was angry, hurt and confused all at once. Now, I'm just... Indifferent. Like I don't feel strongly about it anymore. It no longer affects me. Maybe when I ended the friendship, I was overreacting, but there hasn't come a time where I regretted what I did. I remember just wanting everything to stop. I wanted to be completely rid of the drama. I wanted nothing to do with him anymore cos all it does it piss me off.

I'm not saying I've forgotten everything. I am holding on to memories, like I said. I miss the good times, but I'm not saying that I want them back. I'm not saying that I don't want them back either. I just don't really care much..

The reason why I don't want to let go of the memories is they don't hurt me when I remember. And the bad memories, as cliche as it sounds, sort of reminds me to be more careful and guarded.. And to not make a fool of myself ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment