Saturday 26 November 2011

Boys are more difficult than exams, so beware. [1.4]

Best piece of advice I've ever gotten my entire life and it came from Javen's 80 year old grandmother.
HI GUYS. HAIIII.
I've been doing okay. Well, not really.. but it’s hard to explain and it doesn’t really matter so I’ll just stick with “okay.”
It’s really nice having something like this again, like a diary to share with you guys. I’ve missed writing in the book so much so I’m really glad we decided to carry this on.
We’re having an E-Learning week this week. That means no school except for that one time I had to meet with my group for a project. We have a lot of things to get done though. I did almost half by Tuesday until I realised I was dangerously close to being right on track and keeping up with all the work so I decided to step back and not touch anything anymore. Until today. But I still have so much that I will have to rush the rest. Awesome.
School’s being such a bitch lately, with all the homeworks, projects and the need to brave the lunch crowd everyday so you won’t perish from starvation. Projects. I hate them so much. Especially group projects. Seriously, whoever thought that, “Maybe if we force them to work together, they’ll develop a strong friendship and produce a better end product?” WRONG. It doesn’t do shit besides get people pissed off because they only care about their own opinions and anyone who disagrees with them is automatically wrong. Well, at least that’s how it is in my group. Sometimes. But enough about that. Think happy thoughts.
I went pigging with A Soh at Swensen’s the other day. Omgosh. I’ve never ate so much. They had this free sundae promotion going on, where you get an honest to goodness sundae ice cream off the menu for every main course you order. It was lovely. Then we took the bus to TP to meet up with Trudy and hang out with her. It was fun. I’m glad I didn’t go home early. J
Then today, we had this Christmas party thing at a family friend’s house. And the amount of food I ate makes pigging at Swensen’s look like an after-meal snack.
That’s all. Sorry for the long post, but I hope you guys would post a long one as well. I really like reading your posts and I’ve missed you all. I hope we get to hang out again together soon! Speaking of which, Seong Eun’s birthday is coming up! We gotta celebrate. J
LOVE YOU GUYS!L. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment