Thursday 24 November 2011

I had a dream that i was a queen. Woke up; i still feel like a queen. [1.2]

Dear you guys,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Well, that was an epic starter. *grins* Since it's the first post, i shall not choose a topic from the list yet.
I've been really fine lately, as i have said i would. I'm keeping myself busy with school work too. Bloody hell, projects are piling up! haha But i will manage. Tonight is the night that i will rush my work. You see, my timetable sucks like a baby sucks a pacifier. My Fridays are filled with TUTORIALS. Which means; no skipping. (boohoo) and classes starts AT 9AM and ENDS AT 6PM. Poor me, no? Fortunately, the last class from 4-6pm can be ended earlier 'cos it's legal letter drafting class. So if i actually draft the letter beforehand, i get to go home early! *grins*

So apart from that, the rest of the days are okay. 
TPRAWKS was awesome. I performed a song i wrote.. (teehee)
PROMAX was EVEN MORE AWESOME. Yeahhhh.. *NUDGE THEGEEK* (hint hint; still remember?) HAHA
Back to current day; today is a good day. I haven't laughed so much and really feel happy in a long time. From 8am i reached school till the time i got home i didn't stop smiling. Today is good. I just felt the need to note it here.

Anyway, i really miss us all being together again.. Many things reminded me of the times we used to spend together, like just sitting in the bus i was reminded how we played 'dai ti' on bus to Great World or Orchard.. I hope coming Monday's Breaking Dawn date will be our reunion after so long. I can't wait!

One last time, i'm really proud that we're starting this blog to replace our  usual books. This should increase our efficiency to write on here. Oh in case you guys don't know, iPhone has a Blogger app. So...iphone users (all of you,psssh!) download it so that when you are on the bus to school or from school; you can blog. *smiles*

P/S: a little something to remind us why we love twilight.

Take care guys..
xoxo.

[ An awesome day starts with a bright smile. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment