Wednesday 23 November 2011

LocProd [1.1]

Good evening, guys.

I've seen you guys around at least once over the past week, but not all together! We need to hang out all together soon.

Anyway, I've been doing pretty good. School has been extremely tiring and stressful lately, but I'm still alive. I've been pretty broke, but thanks to a lovely coin bank one of you gave me for my birthday, I am slowly saving money! I am rather proud of myself.

I've been having a lot of ideas for projects lately, but I haven't had the time to do anything. I recently started a collab channel and I already missed one week cos I haven't had the time to film. Speaking of film, I'm the director for my Location Production assignment and it was fun! I hope things turn out as well as I hope. I also want to film more short films. I haven't had the time to write or even plan anything, so Dinner In Bed is on hold. I still have a lot more projects in mind, but I haven't had the time to even plan any of them. Hopefully, I'll get to do so by the end of this semester.

I really don't know what else to say since I've been blogging about my life on my own blog. Hahaha. I hope you guys are all doing fine!

Muchos love.

No comments:

Post a Comment