Thursday 24 November 2011

Salutations \\// [1.3]

Hey guise!! It's been awhile.

Things have been pretty crazy in school with my project works and stuff. Everything is likeable there, except one thing. PAPERWORK. I absolutely HATE paperwork. Like to the max, like ttmxxxxxx X man. :( PAPERWORK I DONT LIKE YOU.

But enough about paper work. I've been trying to scout for a cafe and a bookstore. Anyone with relative, mother, father, or friends, or friend friends-you name it- that owns a really nice cafe?? like those romantic places? haha.. appreciate it alot. :) ask around please? and if you have really pretty bookstores to recommend, comments below vvvvv
hahaha.. today i'm going location scouting with Stany... lots of cafes to visit, and lots of emails to send. Fingers crossed! :) Also like liza, busybusybusy days ahead...

(Btw, Liza, were you under Tan Heng Han? haha he damn asshole.)

Even though there's alot of paper work and scouting work and well, just alot of work, I'm having so much fun! hehe. (maybe not when Im doing paperwork) but still, I can see busy, fun, probably stressful, days ahead... but I think I'll LOVE them ALL.

Hey Liza, thanks for continuing the book thing. We all should hang out soon! preferably during holidays! I'm not sure if I can make it this monday. I havn't had my schedule finalized yet, but I hope I can come C:

Honestly, not seeing you guys for a long time makes me feel pretty awkward. Idk why, but I hope we're not awkward anymore. :D

Yepyep! see you guys sooon! :)

Lots of luv <33 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment