Sunday 15 January 2012

Hallo.

I love Ngee Ann Poly. I love the School of Business and Accountancy. I'm not crazy about Accountancy but I don't hate it either. I don't like the competitiveness of most people in my course. It's like their grades is the only thing that matters. And when they ask you if you've studied and you say you haven't, they look at you like it's your ploy to make them take it easy and not look at you as a competitor while you sneak up on them with good grades. Why still ask me if you've already formed that idea in your head anyway? It's pointless. You know what I mean? Idgi. It's annoying. It doesn't really affect anyone but myself if I've been either slacking or studying hard. Like stop it, you know? I'm just trying to survive here.

So yeah, that's the only thing I don't like. That and the amount of people in every foodcourts during lunch. That can't be helped so I just hang at the atrium with some friends during lunch.

I like my school. What's not to like? Every room is air conditioned, we have subway, there's shuttle bus, awesome hang out/study places, good western food at Canteen 4, well-equipped gym that I'll probably never use, a library with a good amount of books.. I can go on and on. The only reason why I don't regret appealing is because Ngee Ann is making it worthwhile.

That's about it. Hope y'all had an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment