Friday 6 January 2012

WHO EDITED MY BLOGPOST. -_- nvm I know whooooo.

anyway, Im so sorry I havn't blogged. haha was out the whole day & night. just woke up not long ago :)

One of the insecurities I have is probably the fear of lonliness -- not like eating alone or shopping alone -- but knowing that you're the only one in the world who understands or identifies with you. Like how you're in a crowd and you still feel lonely, like you have no one to talk to about life with, share it with. I've felt like that before, and trust me, I don't want to feel like that ever again.

I don't like it when people that I'm close with suddenly not talk to me or communicate with me (and I mean not answering their calls or giving me attitude when I talk to them) because they have some stupid reason to give later on. I think that's just shit. It's flaky because there is no substance in it. The definition of a flaky friend doesn't mean that they don't share your moments with you, nor does it mean they don't share with you their secrets or whatever. Flaky just means lack of commitment. I mean, if we were really friends, good friends or best friends and you had a problem with me, then by all means argue and tell me you're unhappy, as much as you want to. Don't deliberatly give the cold shoulder just because you feel like it.

like any relationship to grow, both must be willing to grow together, both must be looking forward to solve the problem instead of creating a bigger hole. I've come to realise, a true friend lays down one's life for another. If you have a problem, that friend would be there for you in open arms when you need him or her to. Nobody's perfect, and I myself is learning to be a better friend too. Along the way, I realise that I don't want to live to please people, because keeping up with pleasing them is too tiring and unrewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment