Tuesday 31 January 2012

Dreams, dreams, dreams..

Hey guys. Sorry this was pretty late.

I'm currently on my bed, cuddled under thick blankets and it's pouring outside. This is the best feeling and there's no place I'd rather be, really.

If it wasn't raining, I'd love to be in a beach somewhere with a best friend, having pizza, coke and conversation. I want to spend one whole night doing just that. I've always wanted to do that. I hate having strict parents.

I don't know what else to say, actually. Hmmm. Did I mentioned I tried doing a video post despite my misgivings about it? Haha. It failed miserably. Something's really off with my mic and I was too awkward. I would've made you guys feel so uncomfortable. Haha.

Btw. Yesterday, I had this dream about this guy I know from school. I have no idea what happened in the dream and why he's the only person I remember being in that dream. The only thing I remember is that he's a vital part of it. Since that dream, I just started noticing him, just everything that he do when he's around. I can't help it and IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE. I don't even know why I randomly dreamt of him. Because I know I've never given him much thought until that dream. So lay off the "maybe you were thinking of him before you fell asleep". I just can't.. Ugh. I can't stop thinking about it and wondering what the hell happened in that dream and why he's the only one I remembered being in it when I woke up.

Anyways, I better go and figure this out before I go completely mad. Have a nice week guys!

Lellel

No comments:

Post a Comment