Friday 13 January 2012

Too cool for school.


F'yeaaaah!

I don't hate school. Who would? Cheap food, cheap thrills and cheap entertainments that I call friends. I LOVE school. I just hate what's included with it. Which is pretty much the homework,tests/exams and the teachers. Boy do i hate the teachers. Not all of them but mostly the Law ones. They. Are. CRAZY. I am not even exaggerating. All of them have crazy mood swings. It's like the Law fucked them up before spitting them out to become hell-sent teachers to make students' lives living hell. Wanna know how they're like? Well, they are creepily similar to several Harry Potter casts. You know the crazy big-eyed tea leaf reading teacher? Yeah that's one of my Legal System Methods' teacher. She has this crazy bipolar personality whereby she could be laughing out loud one moment facing the left side of the lecture theater and start shouting and scolding when she turns to the right side of the room. And remember Dolores Umbridge? YES. I have a teacher exactly like that too! She gives this wide-eyed crazy look EXACTLY like Umbridge and THAT WIDE EYED ANGRY SMILE TOO. We even have our very own Professor Snape which is really my Criminal Law teacher. His personality is absolutely identical except i doubt my teacher is as passionate and loyal as Snape..

Well, I could go on some more and describe more of this school life i'm living in but i'll save it for another time when we actually get to meet up over a cup of coffee. Until then, i hope you guys' school life has a better fairy-tale story somewhat than mine.

xoxo,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment