Friday 20 January 2012

Uh.

Hmm.

OK.

I've got one.

I like to sing in the shower. Yeah I know, probably all of you do as well.
But what I mean is, when I sing in the shower, I turn into a freakin' DIVA man. Like for real.
I become MARIAH CAREY.

Sometimes I sing songs that tell how awesome God is, sometimes I sing freakin' BEYONCE.

ok maybe not beyonce. that's alittle too extreme. LOL. Adele. I sing Adele.

I scream at the top of my lungs " WE COULD'VE HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEP!!!!!" "NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOUUUUU" (not really the best songs to sing when you're attached, but it's nice!) and even if I've washed soap off my body already, I still shower at the same spot -- ESPECIALLY when it comes to the chorus -- because I can't sing with water splashing on my face or on my hair, and thus, I take longer than usual in the shower (depending on the song). The other songs I sing are either very soulful lol or very self motivating .

There was one time I sang Mean by TS, and I didn't know my mum came into the room until I heard a very faint and muffled "Grace!". Immediately I realised that it was my mum and I stopped too suddenly. :( I never sing in front of my mum; I got so embarrassed. So sometimes I lock my room door and my bathroom door before I shower. ...Paranoia :[

No comments:

Post a Comment