Monday 30 January 2012

Rarr.

Hey guys, Im in class now, and I don't know why we're all singing to barney's theme song, "the one with the I love you, you love me". Hahahaha. Anyway, Where I would want to be now is probably my bed. I spent the whole day exercising yesterday. 4 hours of a mash of stuff for S&W and after that basketball with the guys. After that my legs didn't know what walking was anymore. But incase you guys arn't satisfied with the answer, well, too bad.

Ok just kidding. I'll say I'd like to be in Cayman islands, or Barbedos or New York where I can just dive and have fun, and relax. I'm into diving now, but I mean, not officially. I need lessons till I get a diver's license...Heh heh.. did anyone else find that funny? Diver's license! Ba dum tsssssssss....

:D

So yeah, I miss you guys, I cant live w/o, blah blah blah yada yada yada...

MEET UP SOON.

oh yeah, I CANT BELIEVE I DRAGGED MYSELF TO CLASS FOR NOTHING. ARAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAH.

:(

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment