Thursday 19 January 2012

I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.

I am competitive.

Who figured, right? I'm not particularly competitive with sports or studies or anything like that. It's more of like the little things.

Sometimes I get a bit too pretentious regarding certain things and I get really competitive when I'm having a conversation with people. I would always think that what I know is right, or my ideas are better. I know that I am extremely competitive when it comes to music. When people say that a band that I like suck, when I believe it's genuinely good, oh damn. You better have a shovel, cos I will make you dig your own grave. Or sometimes there will be people who are even more of a pretentious douchebag then I am and talk about how incredibly underground their iTunes library is, I will make sure that that person will lose sight of what "obscure"  actually means.

Those sentences made so much more sense in my head, but I think you guys know what I mean.

I'm also incredibly competitive when it comes to arguments. Some people say that I could be a lawyer, because of this. I guess it's just a pride thing, and I'm not particularly proud of it. It could be a good thing if I believe that it's right, but sometimes, it gets to a point where I know that I am wrong, but I still refuse to admit it, because I am competitive.

Humans are such weird beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment