Friday 20 January 2012

POKE

One random fact?
I dig my nose when no one's looking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



I'm serious.


HALLO.
Do you guys ever have sneezing problems?
I sneeze at the first sip of coffee. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I have no idea why but i do. Sometimes i think i'm allergic to coffee but it doesn't really give me the rashes-allergy reaction but just sneezes. But the coffee has to be REALLY STRONG. Like how my mom makes it. 
Some other times, i just think i'm weird. Weird to the point that if the sneeze feels "stuck", i'd make pointy ends from tissue paper and force myself to sneeze. Most of the time, i get addicted to the tickly feeling that i sneeze till i got myself a blocked nose. Which leads to...the earlier statement.


THE END.

xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment