Saturday 21 January 2012

Fingers

Hi y'all.

I'm on the train ride to CCK and listening to Punk Goes Pop album 4. Oh, how much I love Fearless Records.

Anyway, onto the topic.

I don't really know what to talk about since I'm still in the process of discovering myself. (ew, cliche!)
Like there're a lot of things I don't notice about me until somebody points out.

For example, 2 people have pointed out to me - one of them is trudy - that whenever I'm nervous or worried or frustrated, I destroy stuff. Haha. Not like throw things around the room or shove items off the table or anything that dramatic. Like, I'll be chipping the paint off something, like a table, a wall or my nails. I shred paper. Stuff like that. Or if there's nothing to destroy, I'll be subconsciously drumming my fingers non stop until I or someone notice and make me stop.

Whenever I'm thinking, I always have to be doing something with my fingers. Like clicking my pen repeatedly, basically annoying people. So yeah, there's that.

Hope you guys had awesome week! And to Grace and Trudy, happy new year! :D gimme some love. And by love, I meant pineapple tarts.

See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment