Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hold On

I've never really thought about my insecurities. I've had a number of people come up to me and tell me, "Liza, I'm quite jealous of you. You're like, ok no offense, but you're like big-sized, but you're confident and you don't seem like you have any insecurities". I think it's true, but not true.

I know that I have insecurities, but I'm honestly not that aware of what they actually are. After thinking for awhile, I think one of my insecurities is being left behind. Not in a OMGZFOREVERALONE way, but in a losing out kind of way. Like I don't want to miss a party, because I don't like missing out on a joke. Or I don't want to miss a group meeting, because I don't want people to finalize details without being able to give my own opinion. Do you get what I mean? Yeah.

I try not to get this insecurity get the best of me, like force myself to go for all these things just because I don't want to be left behind, because I think it's really ridiculous. It doesn't make sense to keep thinking that way. It's just mentally and physically exhausting.

So that is all.

I've done nothing, but rot in my bed and throw money (that isn't even officially mine) to companies who are sadly very willing to accept them. I've gotten books, a pair of sports shoes, an oversized jumper, a Wacom Bamboo Pen tablet, and I'm still want to get my Twin Reflex Camera, flatforms and Settle The Kettle CD by 53A. Oh the material lusts for things and things.

I've been good. I hope you're all good as well.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment