Monday 16 January 2012

Hey guys! Sorry about the late post! Had a couple of things going on here and there. I don't really hate anything about school... I don't even mind climbing up the hill even though I complain about it at times. Maybe I hate paperwork. Yep. Said it again. I hate paperwork. lol... and OH YES. I HATE IDEA JUMPSTART. For those who don't know what IJ is, it's a course that "teaches" creativity in really """"Creative""""" methods & activities HAHA.
Today was the last lesson of IJ btw. HELL YEAH!

other than that, yeah.

I can't say that I love NP like crazy, but I am grateful for the things they offer. OMG don't even get me started on the timely shuttle bus that comes in to save me from being late, or the fact that I can drink my apple juice at only $1.50, or that there's an ez-link top-up machine located at some canteen. But one of the things I really really love about my course and this school is that I get the privilege (more than the rest of the courses) of renting CDs & DVDs from school to listen and watch :D Yes, granted their collection doesn't show the latest blockbuster, but still! lots of awesome movies I havn't watched :)

Anyway, whoever said that poly gave more freedom than JCs, were darn right! :)

have an awesome week ahead!! I know I would! :P

G

No comments:

Post a Comment