Sunday 1 January 2012

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year!

Hi guys.

Happy New Year and stuff! :)

When I was a kid, the first thing I remembered wanting is to be a forensics agent. I didn't know what it's called but I remembered I wanted to be that. I didn't want it for long though. Being a stewardess, however, is something that I wanted for a long period of time, starting when I first visited Singapore and had my first airplane ride. They're all so nice and pretty. Yeah, well, just with the former, I already fail.

I also remembered wanting to be the guy who prints money. I figured I could do over-times and I wouldn't mind. I thought I could print all the money I want and give some to this old man who sells Sampaguitas outside the church every Sunday. My 8 year old self was quite taken with him. He had did grandfather look and he looked too frail and old to work, but he was always smiling and singing a song, I was so sad for him. I always made a point to buy some even though we don't have an altar at home to put it to. Bless my kind 8 year old heart. Also, I've always dreamt of lying down on a bed of paper money. I was so broken hearted when I learnt printing money doesn't work the way I've always imagined it to.

I already consider myself a grown-up, but I still don't know what I wanna do or what I want to be in life. So I'll just go for the cliched thing: I wanna be happy.

EWW. CORNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment