Thursday 5 January 2012

Lonely, she is missus lonely.

"An idle mind is the devil's workshop"
Loneliness has got to be one of my insecurities. I can't stand eating alone at food courts or restaurant or watch a movie alone not even shopping alone! I admire people who actually enjoys the solitude moments doing their own thing. When i am alone, my mind tend to turn on hyper-drive on the negative output end. It's like my alter-ego in my mind converses with me and would not let the physical-me win the argument, thus the negative thoughts. That is not to say that I am nuts, please, I'm sure we've seen/heard worse...right? Anyway, I don't don't spend time on my own because of that; I frequently jog on my own, study in the library alone and joy-ride on my own. I'm not sure to put it as pathetic or what but yes, that's all.
Maybe sometimes, just sometimes, that i like some quality time on my own; to sort out some private thoughts and issues but other times, if i can help it, i really would rather hang out with someone.

Just a random fact to end off insecurities ; there is no such law as molestation for the male species.

HAHAHAHA.

xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment